Application and request for exemption online - Residents
Please submit us online your complete information to the compulsory insurance.
We guarantee a decision within three working days!
Before you send your data, please prepare following the documents in scanned form.
Residents in the cantons of Aargau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden, Basel-Landschaft, Basel-Stadt or Glarus as well as in the cities of Zug, Cham and Risch Rotkreuz
- Request for exemption (Please note only your name, first name and date and sign the form. We will need your signature for legal reasons)
- Residence permit
- European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) (compulsory insurance)
- Confirmation / stamp and signature of the private insurer (private insurance)
- For people in education: Training contracts, certificate of matriculation or an education acknowledgment
- For people with a other residence purpose: Reasons for exemption (please find details on page 3 of the information sheet form the application for exemption)